When children are excited about learning, it shows in their work. I have found that using a fun notebook or printables helps my children be excited about the subject we are learning. That is why I created this Scientific Method Notebook.
Your children will be able to navigate the scientific method, easily, by using these fun notebooking pages.
Each part is guided to help your child know just what to do next!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 6+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 4 full color manuscript pages with directions through the scientific method
- Beautiful cover page for the notebook
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete. Have your child fill them with research, notes, facts or anything else you wish! The possibilities are endless.
Things I recommend for the Scientific Method Notebooking Pack:
- Colorful paper – this adds a level of fun to the learning that plain paper just doesn’t do! Print it out on colorful paper and it invites learning.
- Erasable Colored Pencils – again adding color adds interest to the task at hand. Having an eraser means that if a mistake is made it can be easily remedied!
- Durable binders – this keeps all of the papers in one spot so that there aren’t losses. We all know how it goes when we have loose paper.
- Binder clips – we use these to clip together the pages that are done so we don’t have a ton of flipping from page to page in our binders.
- Divider tabs – if you know me, you know that I love to have my notebooks and such organized. That is why I love to have divider tabs in our copywork folders.