Fall is officially here!
I just love this time of year. Don’t you? I love the colors of the leaves as they change from bright green to amber and crimson red. I love the smell of pies baking in the oven. I love watching football on the weekends. Most of all, I love being able to spend more time inside with my family.
Join me and a group of my closest blogging friends, as we share our Fall Family Favorites with YOU! You will find posts on crafts, recipes, traditions, and so much more!
This month you will see posts from:
- Alecia from Learning 2 Walk
- Anne Marie from Future Flying Saucers
- Annette from In All You Do
- Bridget from Becoming a Godly Wife
- Crystal from Triumphant Learning
- Dusty from To the Moon and Back
- Ellen from Eyes on Heaven
- Hillary from Our Homeschool Studio
- Jennifer from Godly Glimpses
- Joyice from Raising Boys Homeschool
- Mandy from Worshipful Living
- Marissa from Rays of Joy and Grace
- Micha from Cooking Mimi
- Misty from Beautiful Ashes & Year Round Homeschooling
- Monica from Happy and Blessed Home
- Tanya from My Fruitful Home
- Tara from Embark on the Journey
- Selena from Look! We’re Learning!
- Sharla from Look At What You Are Seeing
What are some of your families favorite things for fall?
I would like to start off this month with my favorite fall things as a giveaway!
Included in the giveaway:
- Harvest Blessing 3 wick candle from Bath and Body Works
- Pumpkin Spice Latte’ foaming hand soap from Bath and Body Works
- Big Book of Holiday Cooking from Gooseberry Patch
- Set of 6 fall cookie cutters
- Pumpkin Spices Kisses
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Scripture for Helping with Forgiveness - June 19, 2018
- FREE July Planning Packs for Children Limited Time Offer - June 16, 2018
- Scripture Study for Moms Battling Depression - June 11, 2018
- Snapping Turtle Facts Color and Copywork - May 4, 2018