Breakfast is the foundation for your day but it can be so hard to keep things interesting. If your family is like mine not everyone likes the same thing so you’re stuck serving the same three or four breakfast recipes in order to keep from being a short order cook.
If you are looking for some new family favorites be sure to check out some of the 25 recipes I’ve collected below.
- Cereal Bars from It’s a Keeper
- Blueberry Muffins from Cookin’ Mimi
- Buttermilk Corn Waffles from Good Cheap Eats
- Breakfast Fried Rice from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Oatmeal Pecan Pancakes from Money Saving Mom
- Easy Breakfast Casserole from Living Well Spending Less
- Bacon, Egg and Potato Breakfast Tacos from Cookin’ Mimi
- Pumpkin Patch Pancakes from Mommy’s Kitchen
- Easy Skillet Breakfast from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Ham and Cheddar Biscuits from Mommy’s Kitchen
- Apple Pie Oatmeal from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole from Crystal and Co.
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins from Cookin’ Mimi
- Breakfast Quesadilla from Table for Seven
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal from Money Saving Mom
- Freezer Breakfast Cupcakes from Living Well Spending Less
- Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Cake from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bacon and Egg Muffins from Table for Seven
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole from It’s a Keeper
- French Toast from Cookin’ Mimi
- Easy Homemade Granola from Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Oatmeal Waffles from Good Cheap Eats
- Hazelnut Blueberry Muffins from Crystal and Co.
- Overnight Apple French Toast from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Cowboy Breakfast Sandwiches from It’s a Keeper
What are some of your favorite breakfast recipes?