Are your children like mine and have a deep love for animals?
It seems that all children are drawn to animals, especially animals that are far out of their reach.
I want my children to learn about the animals that are native to our area but I also want them to learn about the animals that are far out of reach. The animals that we have to go to the zoo to see. The ones they see on t.v. and can’t get enough of. Those are the animals that they seem to be completely fascinated with.
They can’t be the only one right?
This week I want to share with you some fun copywork based around an animal that my children have been talking about recently, the capybara. I think the discussion of this cute animal may be due to the current Minecraft skin they are using, but who knows.
How to use this pack
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the capybara
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the capybara
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. You choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Bible Journal for Teens: Judges and Ruth - February 21, 2018
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018