Hi friend! Are you tired of your children not being appreciative of the life and things they have been blessed with?
Would you like to teach them to focus on their blessings and not what it is they are lacking? Let me help you with this Give Thanks Journal
In this over indulgent world, it is important to me that I teach my children to be more thoughtful of others and the life that they are blessed with.
It is so easy for children to get wrapped up in wanting more, better, and what others have.
Growing up being discontent with ones life will create adults who are also discontent with life.
This vicious cycle needs to be broken. All of the reasons above caused me to create something new, the Give Thanks Journal
Ultimately the goal focus of this journal is that children will see that while they are blessed they can also be a blessing to others.
The Give Thanks Journal
- Daily pages for your children to list the things they are thankful for.
- Daily Bible verses for your children to meditate and think on.
- Space for your children to plan how to be a blessing to others.
- A calendar to plan the entire month.
- Writing prompts for children to express their thankfulness to those around them.
- Cards to hand out to family members to list what they are thankful for as well!
Get yours now!
Do you need a Devotional for you to use this year?
Don’t miss our I am Thankful Journal
The I am Thankful workbook is designed to be used like a devotional or journal. You will take time each day, for thirty days, to prepare your heart and mind for the Thanksgiving season. Get yours HERE
Make sure to grab our other tools for you this season.
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 24, 2017
- Barack Obama Facts – Color and Copywork - February 9, 2017
- George W Bush Facts – Color and Copywork - February 7, 2017
- Bill Clinton Facts – Color and Copywork - February 3, 2017