With this over indulgent world, it is important to me that I teach my children to be more thoughtful of others and the life that they are blessed with.
My goal with the focus of this journal is that children will see that while they are blessed they can also be a blessing to others.
This journal contains daily pages for your children to list the things they are thankful for. It has space for your children to plan how to be a blessing to others. There is a calendar to plan the entire month. Writing prompts for children to express their thankfulness to those around them and cards to hand out to family members to list what they are thankful for as well!
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.
Latest posts by StephanieE (see all)
- Fall Reading Logs - September 30, 2016
- Confessions of a Mom who is Addicted to Social Media - September 28, 2016
- 3 Ways to Make Homeschooling More Fun - September 26, 2016
- Star Wars Chore Charts Make Cleaning Fun - September 23, 2016