Shopping for women sounds easy, right? Wrong! I know that each year I struggle with what is the perfect gift for the women in my life. I have been blessed to have many aunts, cousins, and nieces. Let me help you get their gifts in order!
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
Face and Body:
All women love to be pampered and feel pretty. This year skip B&BW and their over-priced, chemical filled products that women already have a stock pile of and try something new! Perfectly Posh is a fun new pampering line that is free of harsh chemicals and inexpensive. All items are under $25 and it is always buy 5 get one free (minus the $4 lip balms) Each product is safe and never tested on animals. Perfect for your tween and teen! My 10 year-old and I both use these products daily! Start shopping now
Looking good is tops on most all women’s lists. Here are some of the things that are on the top of my list and may just be the perfect gift for any woman on your list too!
- Bracelets – from expensive to very inexpensive this is a great gift to give!
- Scarves – top trending fashion statement!
- Boots – I LOVE my boots. Easy fashion statement.
- Cardigans and Sweaters – easy to put on, look great with everything
- Purses and Handbags
Tech and Elecrtonic Gifts
Keeping women connected on the go!
- The Go Pro Camera’s are all the rage right now. Get your hands on one of these and you are sure to have scored the perfect gift. Start shopping now
- Tablets and eReaders are easy portable ways for the man in your life to stay connected. Check out these great options. Start shopping now
- MP3 Players are not a thing of the past. In fact, they may be just what your man is looking for. Start shopping now
- In this house we are always short on stylus’ for our electronics. This is a great ad-on gift. Start shopping now
- Earbuds and headphones are great gifts. They keep his music and movies all to himself! Start shopping now
Notebook and Journaling and Coloring:
- Customized Notebooks – If your daughter is anything like other girls they love personalization. Erin Condren has done it up right wither her stylish notebooks. You can add a calendar or even grab a custom planner! Either way, you can’t go wrong with this gift! Start shopping now
- Lined Journals – Having a place to write thoughts or work through scripture is a great gift. Start shopping now
- Journaling Bible – This is a great way to encourage study of the scripture. Start shopping now
- Coloring Books – These are fun for everyone but my guess is your tween and teen will have a blast working through these. Don’t forget the coloring pencils! Start shopping now
Music and Movies