Shopping for your children can be a daunting task. Their wish lists seem to go on and on for miles. Their wants and their needs seem to collide and you have a hard time planning what the perfect gifts for them would be. Let me share with you some of the top gifts for children this year! These are suitable for ages 4-11.
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
- Legos – Seriously, when are these things not trending?
- Nurf – From guns to footballs to crossbows, there is something fun for everyone!
- Minions Tumbling Stuart
- Real FX
- Pie Face – this game looks like a ton of fun, though you won’t find me lining up to play!
- Crayola Easy Animation Studio
Gadgets and Tech Gifts
- Nintendo 3DS – this is at the very top of my children’s list this year.
- XBox One – Because they have to come up with a new one every few years to keep you going nuts!
- Play Station 4 – See above
- Kindle Fire Kids Edition – My kids do have this gadget. I like the parental controls and the kids enjoy the Free Time games.
Arts, Crafts, Hobbies, and Educational
Gifts for Girls
- Candy Craft Chocolate Pen
- Crayola Creations Thread Wrapper
- Crayola Cling Maker
- Dress Up
- For Horse and Pony Lovers
- For Puppy Lovers
Gifts for Boys
To make your gift giving easier grab your FREE Wish List printables!