Shopping for men can be hard, tedious, and well… something that none of us enjoy. I know that when it is time to shop for my husband it takes a lot of plotting and planning to ensure that he gets just the right gift. When shopping for men other than my husband, forget about it! This year is going to be different! I am going to help you.
Welcome back to A Christmas Survival Guide for Busy Moms! If you are just now tuning in you can catch up with us here HERE.
Great Gifts for Men
Face and Body
Gift giving just got super simple thanks to Perfectly Posh’s men’s line. You can grab up a chunk and a shave lotion, throw it in a gift bag and you have just given a great gift. Add in the lip balm or any other item from the mens line and put it over the top. Start shopping now
Electronic and Tech
- The Go Pro Camera’s are all the rage right now. Get your hands on one of these and you are sure to have scored the perfect gift. Start shopping now
- Tablets and eReaders are easy portable ways for the man in your life to stay connected. Check out these great options. Start shopping now
- MP3 Players are not a thing of the past. In fact, they may be just what your man is looking for. Start shopping now
- In this house we are always short on stylus’ for our electronics. This is a great ad-on gift. Start shopping now
- Earbuds and headphones are great gifts. They keep his music and movies all to himself! Start shopping now
Men may not admit it but they do like to look their best. Here are some things to help them stay on trend:
Hands On and Tools
Men love working with their hands. Here are some fun gift ideas for them:
- Wood Burning
- Leather Tooling
- Garage – Car stuff
- Electrical Tools
- Drills, Saws, and Screwdrivers OH MY!
Gifts for the Great Outdoors
If the man in your life is an avid outdoors man, you can’t go wrong with any of these items:
Journals and Writing
For the men who like to put pen to paper, these are the perfect ideas.
- Personalized notebook from Erin Condren – add your own images, name, or initials. The options are limitless, though can be a bit on the feminine side.
- Journaling Bibles