Are you looking to add music time to your homeschool day? Teaching your children about musical instruments is a great way to get started. You can teach them about how they sound, what songs they star in, and so much more!
When you add music into your homeschool you open up a door of possibilities to your children! They are introduced to The Arts and their horizons will be broadened far beyond what numbers and prepositions can do!
This simple to use notebooking pack is perfect for your children to work through as you teach them about instruments.
They can fill out facts about each musical instrument as they work through them.
Have your children write out research papers as they learn about each instrument.
Take your older children to a musical production and then have them write about a chosen instrument in depth!
With 2 different templates to choose from you can use this for any level of learners.
Your children will have a blast learning about musical instruments.
With pages to work through, your child will have hours of fun learning.
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children ages 3+. Keep in mind younger children may need more help than older children.
This pack includes:
- 25 full color pages
- Instruments: tuba, flute, trombone, saxophone, trumpet, violin, clarinet, piano, music notes, and more!
- 1 set of manuscript line featuring each instrument
- 1 set of double-spaced lines featuring each instrument
To use this pack, just print off the pages you wish your child to complete as you wish for each child.
Books I recommend for learning about instruments:
- Welcome to the Symphony
- Poppy and the Orchestra
- My Little Sound Book
- Music Class Today
- Look and Learn: Let’s Make Music
- Making Musical Instruments with Kids
Things I recommend for the Musical Instruments Notebooking Pack:
- Card Stock – Printing on card stock allows you to laminate the pages keeping the fun going for years to come!
- Laminator – Laminating the pages keeps them durable and strong.
- Laminating Pouches – Use these with the laminator for durability.
- Dry Erase Markers – These are perfect for using on laminated sheets. They wipe right off!
Grab your pack today!