Knowing that parenting is hard work is one thing, working hard at parenting is another.
When we have a child no one hands over an instruction manual or gives you directions. Most of our wisdom comes from what we saw as we were growing up.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if someone could come along side you and teach you what it means to parent from a biblical standpoint? If you could glean the wisdom of other parents who have been in the trenches and can share that wisdom with you?
When I was 14 my mom had her third, and final, child. It was so interesting getting to help her with him. I thought that being such an older big sister would mean that I would be stellar as a parent. Wouldn’t it be easy to just have my own children since I had such a hand with my brother? Surely I would know just what to do and when to do it… man was I wrong! More days than not I end up feeling like a parenting failure.
Now that I have 2 children of my own I see more than ever that it is so important that I raise them with faith and a deeply rooted biblical foundation. I want my children to know the Lord and see me modeling that for them.
I am thrilled to be sharing a brand new course with you today, one that I am taking myself. This course will offer the gift of wisdom, faith, and teach what it means to parent from a biblical stand point. While I am being compensated to share this with you, any opinions based on this course are my own (because I can’t read minds). I refuse to take hush money or money for a good review. So note that what I say is exactly how I feel. Now that we have the legalities out of the way let’s learn more about the 5 Pillars of Biblical Parenting.
The 5 Pillars Biblical Parenting
With this course you’ll be able to:
- See what the Bible says about building your child’s faith
- Learn how your children develop character
- See and develop a practical plan for training your kids in Godly character
- Learn how to train your child’s heart with Scripture
- Recognize why it is vital to build a strong relationship with your child
- Put ideas into practice that will win your child’s heart
- Pray more specifically for your children
- And much more!
What is so great about this course?
My favorite part about this course is that it is video based! I get to turn on the PC, open up the course, and see a friendly face. Being able to listen to the courses while I work on other things is a wonderful perk. I love that Kathie uses the Bible to teach me how to be a better, stronger parent.
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018
- Swan Facts Color and Copywork - July 20, 2018