If your children are like mine, they love animals.
Sarah loves horses. Well, loves may not be the right word. It is more like obsessed. Nate, he is all about sharks. He is very interested in learning about them. I decided that since Shark Week starts on the Discovery Chanel on August 4 (which just happens to be my birthday) that I would plan some shark themed lessons. Of course I plan to share it all with you! Please note some of these are free and some are not.
- FREE Shark Lapbook ~ Homeschool Share
- Shark Lapbook ~ In The Hands of a Child
- Simple Days Unit Study Shark Week ~ Simple Schooling
Here are some books that would be a great addition to your theme:
Enjoy your Shark Week! I know we will be having a blast!
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- FREE July Planning Packs for Children Limited Time Offer - June 16, 2018
- Scripture Study for Moms Battling Depression - June 11, 2018
- Snapping Turtle Facts Color and Copywork - May 4, 2018
- Snail Facts Color and Copywork - April 27, 2018