Sharks are some of the most elusive creatures created.
The shark is dangerous which is probably why they are so elusive. Who would really want to go into the deep blue to learn about them, while knowing they can bite you into 2 pieces in one chomp?!
Even though we don’t know a ton about these amazing animals, we all seem to be fascinated by them.
There are over 40 different types of sharks. Some of them are small in scale and others are larger than a school bus!
If your children are like mine they love to learn about these interesting fish. But if you are like me, the hands on learning experience is not going to happen with these animals either!
There happens to be an entire weeks worth of shows dedicated to learning about this majestic creature. Some of them are very educational while others are on the verge of annoyance. If your children are interested in learning more though, this is a good time to turn on the tv and get to learning.
Today I have 15 different resources to help you teach your children about sharks!
15 Shark Themed Resources
- Shark Facts Color and Copywork – Fun writing practice and coloring!
- Types of Sharks for Early Learners – Teach your children about the different kinds of sharks swimming in the ocean. Great for early learners.
- Shark Week Fun Pack for All Ages – Packed full of learning fun for all ages.
- Shark Facts Color and Copywork – Combine subjects into this fun learning pack!
- Shark Writing Prompts – Your children will love learning without even knowing it with these writing packs.
- Mini Shark Pack – All kinds of fun activities for your children to work through!
- Shark Mini Puzzle Pack – Who doesn’t love puzzles? Combine them with these fun sharks and you have a winner!
- Types of Sharks Emergent Readers – These are perfect for your young readers.
- Sharks Writing Activities – Get your children excited about writing by using these fun activities.
- Parts of a Shark – Teach your children the different parts of the shark with this easy to use pack!
- Sharks Coloring Pages – Use coloring pages for fun lessons.
- Sharks Puzzles and Activities – Puzzles and activities combine to make this learning pack loads of fun and excitement!
- FREE Shark Lapbook ~ Homeschool Share
- Shark Lapbook ~ In The Hands of a Child
- Simple Days Unit Study Shark Week ~ Simple Schooling
Here are some books that would be a great addition to your theme:
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018