Do your children love going into the pet store and saying “Hello” to the talking bird (the Scarlet Macaw)?
If so, I have the perfect pack for you!
The Scarlet Macaw is a beautiful bird that is native to the rain forest. You and your children will probably recognize them as the talking birds you see in the pet store.
They are beautifully colored and incredibly smart. That is not all there is to this gorgeous tropical bird.
I have been known to stand at the cage in the pet store talking to the macaws in a very sing-songy voice “pretty bird” or “hello” over and over!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the Scarlet Macaw
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the Scarlet Macaw
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Black Friday Super Saver for Homeschoolers - November 20, 2017
- December Planning Packs Free for a Limited Time - November 17, 2017
- 4 Tips to Make Your Thanksgiving on a Shoestring Memorable - November 6, 2017
- More Than Words at Christmas Time - November 2, 2017