Can you believe Spring officially starts next week? We have finally seen some beautiful spring-like days this week, which have been a blessing. My kids are so tired of being cooped up in the house due to cold and rainy weather. So in honor of spring’s arrival, I thought I would share some fun spring printables with you!
This Spring Activity Pack has 3-activities for any age, from PreK to Elementary to enjoy.
This set includes:
- Matching Card Game
- Simple Sudoku
- Graph & Roll Game
Looking for more Spring printables? Check these out!
- Spring Playset & Dress-up Printables
- Spring Tot & PreK-K Pack and Emergent Readers
- Spring Mini Puzzle Unit
- Spring Writing Prompts
- Spring Math Sheets
- Spring Copywork
- Spring Activity Placemats
Get yours for free by opting in to my subscribers list below…
NOTE: Your email will also be subscribed to Annette at In All You Do as the creator of this pack.
Your eBook hasn’t arrived in your email yet?
- Check your spam folder and see if by chance it landed in there.
- Make sure you are using a computer to download your file. It is likely to not work on an iPad, tablet, eReader, phone, and other devices.
- Allow at least 24 hours for your download to arrive.
- If you still do not have your bundle after 24 hours use the contact tab to send me an email and we will get your issue resolved.