Rabbits are soft, cute, and cuddly!
That is probably one of the top reasons that they are a favorite pet among children.
When my husband and I got married his family had several rabbits and he got me a lop ear bunny for Easter soon after we were married. He was super cute. We let him live inside with us and was litter box trained. Having a rabbit was a great experience!
Now that we have children they also have pet rabbits! We have cycled through a few different litters and breeds.
The lion head and the mini lop are the favorite around here.
Being litter box trainable is just one of the great reasons that rabbits are good pets.
There are many other facts about them that you and your children may not know! This pack is the perfect tool for learning about this adorable critter!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the rabbit
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the rabbit
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Don't miss out on these articles...
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Black Friday Super Saver for Homeschoolers - November 20, 2017
- December Planning Packs Free for a Limited Time - November 17, 2017
- 4 Tips to Make Your Thanksgiving on a Shoestring Memorable - November 6, 2017
- More Than Words at Christmas Time - November 2, 2017