Who is it for:
The Bible Journal For Teens is designed with teens in mind but it can be used by any age!
What is included:
- Reading Checklist
- 5 Different options for journaling
Tips for Use:
- Show the entire pack to your teen and discuss with them the different ways they like to journal. There are 5 different options for journaling so they can choose 1 or many different ones to suit their creative needs.
- Offer colored pencils, pens, and crayons for writing.
- Include some washi tape, stickers, and stencils for decorating.
Please note sample pages may be from a different book of the Bible
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018
- 4 Reasons to Rethink Your History Curriculum - January 30, 2018