Have you ever considered getting a ferret for a family pet?
Ferrets are a unique and interesting choice for a pet.
When I was in middle school our science teacher had a ferret that we were responsible for helping take care of. I don’t remember a lot about the animal. I do remember though that it smelled horribly! Even after all these years, I can still recall the musky aroma that wafted from it.
Ferrets have become a very popular pet for families over recent years. They can be found in most any pet store you enter. Owning one as a pet may be a bit ambitious for those of us who don’t like high maintenance pets.
Did you know that ferrets have their very own little dance they do when excited?
Learn more about their dance and many other facts in this fun and easy to use pack!
Who is this pack for:
This pack is perfect for children in grades K – 4. It can be adapted for use with older or younger children based on their needs.
This pack includes:
- 10 Full color pages with facts about the ferret
- 10 Black and white pages with facts about the ferret
- 1 Color page lined
- 1 Black and white page lined
- 1 fully lined page
The idea of using this kind of pack is that your children are practicing many different skills while learning about an adorable animal. Choose to print off the color or the black and white version. Then present the pack to your child. They copy the fact on the page including capitalization and punctuation. This is practicing handwriting, spelling, grammar, and hand eye coordination.
Grab your pack today!
Don’t miss these other products:
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- September Planning Pack Free For Limited Time - August 17, 2018
- Homeschooling 101: How to Get Started Homeschooling - August 7, 2018
- The Big Book of Color and Copywork Pond Animals Edition - July 27, 2018
- Parenting is Hard Work We Can Help - July 26, 2018