This is a sponsored post provided by A+ Tutorsoft. The Multi Taskin’ Mom received monetary compensation for said post.
A+ uses 3 main learning models to reach different style learners
. . . . and help your child achieve mastery of each math concept
A+ is tailored to fit homeschool families
- Enjoy maximum flexibility – activate only when you are ready
- Parent account gives parents control – supervise, plan, control settings
- Comprehensive curriculum for K1 – Algebra 1 – launching new products regularly – books, manipulatives and more
- Affordable plans with NO Contract
Take the pain out of math time!
In just 30 minutes a day – your students can do a 5-10 minute video lesson, a 5-10 minute Interactive Review, and follow up with a worksheet to put in to practice what they have learned.
Family Packages will allow you to move your students back and forth through the grade levels. You’ll have access to K1 – Algebra 1 for each child. Back up and review any grade level – or move ahead as needed.
A+ will prepare your students to succeed in higher level math.
1-Student 1 Year $89.99
2-Student 1 Year $119.99
3-Student 1 Year $150
Up to 10+ students!
Don't miss out on these articles...
The following two tabs change content below.
Stephanie is a thirty-something, homeschooling mom of two, that married her best friend in 2003. She is the owner and founder of The Multi Taskin’ Mom, Homeschooling on Accident, and Homeschool Printables for Free. Her passion for helping homeschooling moms turned her writing hobby into a full-time job. Since 2013, she has devoted her free time to creating homeschool helps, printables, and a character curriculum: My Character Matters.
Latest posts by Stephanie Eidson (see all)
- Children’s Planning Pack for March Free for Limited Time - February 18, 2018
- Bible Journal for Teens: Deuteronomy - February 14, 2018
- Ducks Color and Copywork - February 2, 2018
- 4 Reasons to Rethink Your History Curriculum - January 30, 2018