Going back to homeschool is one of those things that you either look forward to or dread. There really is no in between. Let me and my team of amazing friends help you get prepared for the best year yet.
We will help you get organized, learn how to homeschool without buying curriculum, teach you to clean your homeschool area, and so much more.
Through this series we will be offering several giveaways, freebies, and some coupons. Exciting right?
Make sure that you check in daily and learn what is available that day.
What has been covered so far in the Back to Homeschool Survival Series
- Preparing a Successful Homeschooling Game Plan
- 6 Must Have Essential Oils for Back to School (PLUS a Giveaway)
- August Planning Pack for Children – LIMITED TIME FREEBIE!!!
- How to Homeschool without Curriculum
- How to Survive Homeschool with a Toddler
- What You Need to Know about Road-Schooling
- Making the Decision to Homeschool Your Special Needs Child
- 5 Common Homeschool Roadblocks
- 3 Ways Homeschoolers Can Have Fun Menu Planning
- 7 Fun Learning Activities for the First Week Back to School
- Back-to-Homeschool Commemoration and Memory Keeping Ideas
- September Planning Pack for Children 2016 Edition
- 3 Ways to Make Homeschool Special for your Youngest Child
- Puppies Themed Student Planner
- Kittens Themed Student Planner
- 5 Ways to Reset a Bad Homeschool Day